2005 S4 Cab

I took delivery of my 2005 S4 Cab in Mid-October, had it a month now. Ordered it early August. It's very nice. I got the 2004 price on mine, not that it was much difference. I was prepared to pay sticker since it's a specialty car and it was exactly what I wanted.

2005 I think adds a newer version of the Audi AudioPilot to the radio.

Specs:

2005 S4 Cab Tiptronic XM Premium package Heated seats Brilliant Red/Silver

Take a peek...

Flyboy