Cold start + full throttle problems - Audi TT AJQ

Hi,
I have 2 problems with my engine :
1) I had a leaking injector (tested with a VW 1552 test unit) so I had all the injectors cleaned, injector filters replaced and also replaced the fuel
filter. After that the car suddenly has a cold start problem. The engine only turns on when I press the accelerator a bit. Even with a cold start the rpm is immediately at about 850rpm instead of the normal 1000+ rpm. Warm starts are ok.
2) When driving the car holds back a bit between 4000 and 4800 rpm. After that it seems like normal. However, boost pressure is down about 0,1 bar and the car feels slower than before. When I unplug the sensor immediately after the air filter (air mass sensor ?, don't know the english word) the car runs fine again at full throttle and feels faster than with the sensor connected.
I heard a guy who works at Skoda that the first problem might be the temp.sensor for the cooling fluid because this also send a signal for a richer mixture with cold start and with maximum load for the engine. Can anyone confirm this and tell me where I can find the sensor on the engine ?
He also thought for the second problem that the air mass sensor might be broken. However, the car is runing quite normal except when stepping on it. Any other possible causes (and solutions) for this ?
Thanks,
Richard The Netherlands

the
Not familiar enough with the detail - in general, I'd be looking for a dodgy connection on a cold start injector. Don't have a manual for the TT.

that
the
the
connected.
Do you still have the standard Divertor Valve and, if so, is it original?
The problem affects all 1.8Ts in VAG, but generally shows up in the TT 225 first (probably the extra engine mods pulling it out of the design safety factor. It's apparently been fixed now (and should be covered under warrenty), but aftermarket items are available that are a little more.. substantial.. than the Bosch items.
HTH
Hairy One Kenobi
Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the highly-opinionated person expressing the opinion in the first place. So there!