Etka

Does anybody know where we can get those Etka CD/DVD version 7? or can it be sold to the public? i am looking for the Etka as i am soon going to rebuild my Audi coupe GT 86 and parts number will be very Handy to
have around to order the right parts.
TIA
ebay item # 260233589875 look at his feedback and the version 5?. He sidestepped the question about if it was the latest version! ;-) I think that version 7 was las year's. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! Personally I would not since it seems like an older version and his feedback is "0".
Here are some online but I am not sure if the numbers match the numbers for the USA models. http://etka.auto2.ru / http://www.vagcat.com/ You have to register with this one. ;-)
Do some google-ing for ETKA and some research. You might get a usable copy for your computer free. http://z13.invisionfree.com/OneTrueKeyboard/index.php?showtopicf
--
later,
dave

Angel D wrote:

I doubt if v7 will be any different for a 1986 car.
I think some part numbers get superseded, but all the same. ;-)

Ya, true, but it sure looks better Graphic wise anyway, worth to spend my day looking at parts that i could possibly find and swap and see if they are compatible with my 86 coupe. =)