ETKA catalog part number searching

Does anyone know how to search for a part number in the ETKA parts catalog? I can bring up a dialog that says "enter part number" but it always returns "Part number unknown", even if I enter the P/N in proper case, with spaces, and even when it's displayed on the page below.

-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

Reply to
Doug Warner

Does anyone know how to search for a part number in the ETKA parts catalog? I can bring up a dialog that says "enter part number" but it always returns "Part number unknown", even if I enter the P/N in proper case, with spaces, and even when it's displayed on the page below.

Leave out the spaces

-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

Reply to
Alec