FA: Audi 2000 TT Quattro - 19,330 miles

I am selling my Audi 2000 TT Quattro on eBay (Item 2434283751). The car is in mint condition, with only 19,330 miles on the odometer. The car has been
kept in a heated underground garage, and used primarily as a weekend/recreation vehicle. It's located downtown Chicago, but can be shipped anywhere in the U.S.
The car has been inspected by PepBoys, inspection report available here: http://ebay-inspect.pepboys.com/certTRUUC28NY1008840.html
All the other details and pictures are on the e-Bay listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $34283751
Any questions, please e-mail me ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com). The auction is on now, and it ends on Oct-01 2003, 5pm PDT.