Good Audi mechanic in Northern Virginia (Reston). TB service?

Car is a '99 A6Q. I plan to get the big service shortly: (Timing Belt, Pulley, Damper, Chains, Idlers, Tensioners... , W/P, etc ..). Any recommendation for an Audi shop or a real good Audi mechanic. I know a real good SAAB shop here in the Reston area that I used to go to for years, but I'd like to find a similar shop for Audi.

Reply to
Tony

"Tony" wrote

Back when I used to live in that area ('99 - '03), Curry's used to be good, although their labor rates aren't much cheaper than the dealer's.

A little further out in Hanover, MD there is Induktion Motorsports which is also good.

Pete

Reply to
Pete