HELP ME GET CHEESE STAINS OUT OF AN AUDI A6 CARBARATOR

HELP I WAS COOKING UP SOME BURGERS AND I ACCIDENTLALY DROPPED SOME SWISS ON THE CARBORATOR AND NOW ITS GOT BURNT ASS CHISEESE ALL OVER IT SO POST UR
IDEAS ON HOW TO CLEAN UP IVE TRIED SPITTING ON IT AND HITTING IT WITH A HAMMER BUT NEITHER ONE HAD WORKS SO IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS PLZ POST UR POSSIBILERIES HERE AND ILL CHECK BACK LATER AND CROWN THE KING OF THIS HERE CONTEST.
GERKY GATZOS OUT
-