Phataudio

Anyone know the going price of the Phataudio Audi is pushing?

If you're buying through Audi, I think it's $ 815, but I don't know if installation is included.
Anyone know the going price of the Phataudio Audi is pushing?
I've seen them on Ebay for $400. On my '01 all you have to do is to slide it in . It's all wired up in the trunk automatically. In mine at least

<< Anyone know the going price of the Phataudio Audi is pushing? >>
Audi dropped the price to ~$400USD at the dealerships. I guess they're not moving at the ~$800 range.
Install is still a seperate charge.
Peter Smith