Re: Comatose 2004 Audi A8: Please send flowers!

I know how your feel.My mmi system keeps shutting down for no reason.My truck doesn't open.My windows don't open.The dealer has had it for a toal of 46 days
and I've only had it for a year.All Audi offered me was one free mth.I hate them.They keep fixing it and it works for a few weeks and the same problems keep popping up.
--
phoenix167
I think that this is a case of dealer techs that are trained to work with a computer interface and not their own common sense. Your problem will probably be endless. But then, I could be wrong.