Toney J

You asked for the year? Audi TT 2000 Quarto. Where is the fuel pump relay. Thanks in advance.

I modified the subject line to: 2000 TT quattro 5 speed manual - Where is fuel pump relay located?
I don't know the answer but with the question in the subject line someone who does have the answer might see it and respond.