Wanted: elctrical scheme of my audi 80

Hi there, I've just bought my first audi, although it is from 1989, I'm proud of it. It is a Audi80 55 Kw k6.. It came without a booklet or instructions and i would really like to see the electrical schedule, Thanks
in advance, Mark

Mark, there's a Haynes manual available for this model. It has some electrical diagrams.
HTH
Welcome to the joys of Audi ownership.
Jonathan

worth it.. Thanks again, greets Mark