1992 325i Rear Subframe Mount Failure

Help!
I just found the source of very bad sound coming from the back of my car. The mounts for the right front and left rear differential mounts
have left go. Am I completely SOL or what? I've found linkes on line for the reinforcement plates, that need to be welded in. Putting them in will be easy enough on the mounts that haven't faild but what else must be done to the mounts that have alredy failed before the reinforcing plates are welded in.
Any one have recomendations of good shops in north central Ohio familiar with this kind of work. I'm located near Wooster,OH.

Todd Zuercher