2006 330I

Hi all,
I was just cirrious what you think of the new BMW 3 series, any coments from curent owners would be helpful!

So, Sean, how's the decision-making process going?
C280 or 3?
DAS
"Sean McClain" < snipped-for-privacy@mchis.com> wrote in message
Well that's the thing, I have a friend with an 04 330xi and I have yet another friend with a MB 05 240 so I'm trying to get some unbiased opinion

I trust you have had rides in their cars and thought about test-drives at dealerships/
I take it both these friends are saisfied with their vehicles?
DAS
"Sean McClain" < snipped-for-privacy@mchis.com> wrote in message
Very much so