2006 330I

Hi all,

I was just cirrious what you think of the new BMW 3 series, any coments from curent owners would be helpful!

Reply to
Sean McClain

So, Sean, how's the decision-making process going?

C280 or 3?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Reply to
Sean McClain

I trust you have had rides in their cars and thought about test-drives at dealerships/

I take it both these friends are saisfied with their vehicles?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Reply to
Sean McClain