What do you think of the new 'Vette?

I know I may be creating a long thread. But What do you all think of the new 'Vette? I know in my gut it's got to be a love/hate design.

My opinion is that I like it generally. It will take a little getting used to seeing it, but I'm excited about it. A bump in displacement I think was necessary to challange the cars they want to compete with. And I'm excited to see how the Z06 will do with it's projected 500hp in

2006.

Tony

Reply to
Tony V.

its cool, pretty much the same subframe/chassis though it looks like. the non-flip up lights is a smart idea, the old design was cool back in the

80's, but not now when you can shave a dozen pounds or so without the extra actuator in there. The interior has a nice updated look as well.
Reply to
Paradox

I love it, like the lines of it, like the interior. Just a step up I think. My dad likes it too....and he's wanting a sports car :D

Reply to
Phillip Schmid
05 Vette has No hidden headlights : - ( Love the 05 Mustang, retro looking 67 to 69 styling ques. 125 choice settings for your instrument panel lighting. Hope it has red.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,068 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

yeah the new mustang looks cool, but we all know the mustang was never the peer of the mighty corvette, that was the job of the camaro and firebird, and soon the GTO.

Reply to
Paradox

New 'Vette = Wet Dream :-P~~

Reply to