anyone with a 7 series

Looking to buy a 7 series 3.5 or above around about 96 -99
what is the MPG? I have been looking at the jag XJ 3.2 which does about 25 mpg - are they comparable. I will be converting to LPG any known issues with
the big beemers on LPG??
Thanks

MPG refers to "miles per gallon" so it means - how much miles can a car pass with using only one gallon of gas.
about LPG - lpg is pretty safe and cheap to use and maintain, the only problem is, building it in is pretty expensive, plus, it dries out your motor after a couple of years, so it reduces (wild guess - 10%) of your motor life span
snipped-for-privacy@spamtrap.staffbull.net says...

StaffBull wrote:

You better hadn't let anyone else from a.f.lr find you talking to "normal" car drivers. Get back where you belong :-))
--
Regards

Steve G
Doh !!! I ve been rumbled!!!! :-)

I've been caught lurking on the Jag NG too by Mark (Mr Nice)
I've just sold my V8 disco today!!! so I need a big car but something which will do about 20mpg instead of 12 !!! :-)

StaffBull wrote:

Hmmm, can't say for the newer 7 series but my 1992 730 regularly returns 28-30 on the motorway (cruising at 70-75mph with the odd sprint above that). Around town it's less frugal and averages about 18-20. If I'm feeling enthusiastic I can get it down to 14, or so, maybe less if very enthusiastic :-)
--
Regards

Steve G