BMW 330ci w/ MANY packages ...

Hi everybody:
I'm relatively new to the BMW arena, and would appreciate any information or comments. I am looking at a 2003 BMW 330ci, and it appears to be a very reasonable price. It was advertised as having all
of the following packages:
- Full M package - Premium package - Sports package - Performance package
Does anybody have any idea what each package includes, and is there any overlap of these packages? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
John
Visit Edmunds or the BMW web site to get full descriptions.
Be careful with the performance package (zhp) as it may have a rougher ride than you like. I have one and like it, by my wife HATES the "rough" ride.

You can't have both the sports and the performance package. Mutually exclusive.
I may be mistaken but I didn't think the performance package appeared until 2004.
There is no "full M package". They probably mean the pseudo-M ground skirts.
All in all it sounds like an idiot advertising here, I'd stay away.