2000 740IL, DSC, ABS and Brake light

Hi all,

My 740IL first had the traction control light on, took it to the dealer twice over 4 weeks and this time, they told me to drive for a week and it will turn off by itself because the computer needs time to reset or something. Are they bsing or is this true?

Second issue. Now that I took my car back, Brake and ABS light turned on. I didn't have this issue when I gave it to them. They told me it's related to DSC. If DSC turns off, the other two lights will too.

Have you experienced similar problems? How much did it cost you? How did you solve it at the end? ABS module, wheel sensor or DSC unit?

Reply to
Liming

btw,

the abs and brake light will turn off when the car is cold or sit in the garage overnight. Drive for another 15 minutes or so, they'll turn back on again.

Reply to
Liming