BMW M3 by Iding Power

The latest BMW M3 has received a new upgrade pack from the Japanese tuner Iding Power which instantly became a topic of discussion centered around its enormous
rear wing. Although the M3 may require some additional rear axle downforce, the size of the rear wing is just a bit extreme even for the drag strip. . Read More: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/bmw-m3-by-iding-power-ar69749.html
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 15, 11:31 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Why would anyone want to ruin their M3 with that ugly wing. Then again nothing is uglier than the nose of the Hartge 6 Series;
http://tinyurl.com/d9xo3r
I bet they sell a ton of them....
Add pictures here
✖
i would not put that on my M3 if it was FREE !!!!! Dick
wrote:

Why would anyone want to ruin their M3 with that ugly wing. Then again nothing is uglier than the nose of the Hartge 6 Series;
http://tinyurl.com/d9xo3r
I bet they sell a ton of them....
Add pictures here
✖

I wouldn't put it on mine, even if they offered to pay me for it. Then again, this thang may be popular with Japanese. Ever noticed what some of them put on their honda's? Makes them look like a shopping cart.
Add pictures here
✖