BMW Z4 2006 Navigation system

Does any one know how to get the TV function to work?

Yes.

Look it up in the owner's manual?
Tom K.

Stop the car and switch off. TV will not display while in motion (UK / EU law).

Yes. Just select 'Television' from the first menu screen. Bare in mind you have to specify the TV as an option it doesn't come with the sat nav as standard.
--
Sam

superfrog wrote:

Thanks, I do know it is a Profesional Navigation system, car will be American spec, I currently stationed in Germany and wonder what is missing to have it installed here before I go back to the states.
superfrog wrote:

On 22 Feb 2006 05:09:39 -0800, "superfrog"

    The Z4 is essentially an E46 3-series convertible with 2 seats and a different body. If you like the styling - and many don't - it's a good car. I bought mine because I wanted a convertible and liked my E46 325i quite a bit; the Z4 was the perfect solution. Both BMWs have been trouble-free for me.     The busiest forum for English-speaking Z4 owners is www.z4um.com. You might want to stop by there. Good luck with your decision.     epbrown -- 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black
On 22 Feb 2006 05:09:39 -0800, "superfrog"

We have a 2005 2.5L Z4, and we're very pleased. It's our first BMW, and a third car. I almost wish we had waited a year, as the engines are so much more powerful now. I test drove the '05 3.0L, but did not find the few extra HP worth the extra ~ $6K. However, I would test drive the '06 with both the 3.0i and 3.0si engines. I also recommmend getting the xenon headlights.
It's a great car, and the z4um is a good source of info.
Good luck.
Bill Chesapeake, VA