does anyone know how to?

I have a problem with my saa, it's a 1988 2.0l 16 valve, the problem is it is very hard to start and does know run in idle to well, also it would stall at junctions now and again, from advice i got from user was that i should check check the idle stabalizer, and the oxygen sensor. My question is could someone descibe how to do that.

thanks connor

Reply to
rockisharding