Charter and Nortel Announce Optical Solution

To Strengthen BMWs' Data Network Connectivity
ALPHARETTA, GA - The Southeast Operating Division of Charter Business - the commercial business unit of Charter Communications, Inc. [Nasdaq:
CHTR] - and Nortel* [NYSE/TSX: NT] announce the deployment and implementation of an optical solution providing highly reliable, secure network services for enhanced business continuity between the U.S. Corporate Office of automaker BMW and its new state-of the-art research facilities.
Read Full Article at http://technology-post.com/tech/?pd6
I'm trying to figure out why I would care.