groups charter ?

Is there such a rule as a "charter" in this news group . I,m a new "bug" owner and new to this news group . I may have violated "the charter" of this news group and not knowing it . LeRoy Prosic

73 super bug convert.
Reply to
LeRoy Prosic

Welcome Leroy

I think you will find everyone here to be very friendly and helpful to your VW intrestand a few O/T post thrown in there for a few laughs.

If there is going to be any charter violating goin on in this group, i'm the one thats going to be doing it :o)

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Reply to
Dave in WV

.............You two can PayPal your $20 fines (each) to me and all will be forgiven.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I had the newsgroup charter posted at wvfilms.net, but it appears that my hosting provider suffered a crash and lost my site. I do have a local backup, but work constraints will keep me from uploading the site for at least another 10 days.

Jim

LeRoy Prosic wrote:

Reply to
VWFilms

:)

I think Leroy is referring to being flamed by Chris a couple of days back for posting a bug on sale.

Selling a bug is not the offense but you've tried to sell it several times since last October - same price, same text, ect. When it isn't selling, reposting the same ad clearly is not the answer. It starts to taste like spam at that point. Perhaps your price is too high, the exposure is too low or the market just isn't there.

Chris suggested you try to sell it on theSamba.com - the service is free and you'll get much wider exposure. I agree.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

WUHAHAHA

Sorry, neither am I... Roger

Reply to
bug '59

We're not unfriendly here with the exception of Roger: He is apparently "neither not unfriendly" so that means he's "neither friendly" :)

I didn't know you had a dark side, Roger... :)

Reply to
Remco

"Remco" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

hehehe ...... I'm learning fast... from the master, ey Chris? I'm still having a hard time with the swearing tho ;-)

Reply to
bug '59

no, i say "mater" and "tater"....and i also said sell on the samba....... the kiss my ass was just extra....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

no sense having a hard time with the swearing....its easy...try it....... practice makes perfect....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.........Chris is a bright fellow and you don't have to spell everything out for him. Here are some acronyms:

FU

AMF

FOAD

ESADMF

RTFMAH

UBGAH

URFS

YRUSFS

ESDF

GFY

Reply to
Tim Rogers

LOL....excellent Tim.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

............Thanks Chris. Here's another one:

KMACS

Reply to
Tim Rogers

LOL...that's cool....