How to convert your car to run on water

Hey guys
I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and thought I'd let you know about it.
Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running
your vehicle on a combination of water and gas. http://www.runyourcarwithwatertoday.com
It costs $49 to buy the document/plans, but hopefully I'll recover that cost quickly with the gas saving. I haven't set it all up yet, and I don't think it will save me 50% in gas, but I've read independent sources and believe it's feasible to save around 10-20%.
I think the fact it's helping the environment by reducing emmissions, spurred me into buying the product too.
Anyway, like I said, I thought I'd let you know, because I know a lot of people are doing it tough with the increasing gas prices.
Have a good day,
Dave Tayler
Just kidding. I can't WAIT to get mine!

Don't they call the a Stanley Steamer?
In the Internet age, the name is more aptley called a Stanley Spammer.
Sounds like that would be the car that Jesus would have driven.
Vito

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:48:16 -0700, "Uncle_vito"

Except, he needed the water to walk on, didn't he? Sounds like Davis is fresh out of 49 bucks and if he rigs this gizmo up to his car, maybe more. Some people...
David wrote:

Hey Dave,
When you get the plans can you put a copy up on this site?
Thanks,
For anyone interested, there is a FREE website for the same thing that David paid for. Most of the websites that ask for money, use the same basic principals from the FREE website. I have not yet tried it, but I am seriously thinking about it. Dosen't take to much money to try it.. Anyway, use this link, and scroll to Chapter 10. It is a FREE Adobe .pdf document...148 pages, I think. There are also You Tube videos posted by "Smack" who is one of the people referenced in Chapter 10. If anyone tries this, please post and let us know if it helped. http://www.free-energy-info.com /

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, snipped-for-privacy@my.home at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote on 6/15/08 11:36 AM:

The guy stuck in his toddler tantrum can always buy some koolaid from the Pill Grims and swallow that bunch of hooie ... water into gasoline mileage and not into wine.
All Hail Moses and his Serpent Staff of death.
NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.