ipod in 2001 330i

I recently picked up a 2001 330i and I believe there is the potential for a CD changer to be hooked up. My question is ....has anyone used one of these devices that plugs into the cd changer harness, and if so,
what's the best one....and what are the pro's and con's...i can't deal with the itrip any longer.
thanks all!

I have the Dension unit and it worked very well. Straight forward to install.