RAK's recurrent ruminations on cars, chicks and courtship

Page 3 of 3
E28 Guy© wrote:

thx, I'm true romantic spanish at heart, like you know can't tell a 'b' from a 'v' ;)

Rebellion against parents knows no bounds....
Add pictures here
✖
Of course, bimmerboy = richasiankid BimmerBoy wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
BimmerBoy wrote:

WTF? My parents would love to have my X-Type. So would my 9-y-o daughter. FWIW, we are *all* AARP members ... except my kid. -- C.R. Krieger (Too old to be rebelling)
Add pictures here
✖
E28 Guy© wrote:

No, I was referring to the fact that some of the older family members in Richasiankid's immediate and extended family drive a Jag and thus RichAsianKid's rebelling against this. Who would like to drive parents' car? I think no one under 40 should drive a Jag, even the XK, let alone the 4-door ones. Just my humble opinion....

Add pictures here
✖
cars, chicks and courtship
1 get a Sprinter - car 2 get a girl - chicks 3 half way through the pub crawl court her ship in the Sprinter - courtship
plus you can carry all sorts of stuff in the SPRINTER like bikes, atvs, coolers, JBL SRX728 speakers, miscellaneous party supplies and you have some elbow room instead of a claustrophobic little teeny car.
or you could go with the boringly conformist little car.
( Please do not get offended if you have a small 2 seat car - I find anything with less than several hundred cubic feet claustrophobic. I like big and that is my right as an American - queue the music and flag waving )
.
Add pictures here
✖
You don't happen to like the Sprinter, do you?
Loads of room for various courtship activities.
What about your Unimog plan?
DAS
"greek_philosophizer" <greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...
✖
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

The Unimog lacks a van body in the USA so it is not useful to me.
I would probably order a Sprinter now if they were available in the USA , the new model that is....
They have been making then since March in Europe but are only supposed to be here in December or later.
I like the proximity initiated auto opening cargo doors that will be available as well as the sunroof and electric windows in the back, which are two things that are new to vans here.
The 3 liter V6 CDI in nice too.
.
Add pictures here
✖
why enter into a running discourse with some dilettante student whose parents still pay for his socks and underwear...really, it's pointless

Add pictures here
✖
this guy is so annoying
Add pictures here
✖
RichAsianPest decided to share his mental mastubation session with everybody...who knows why? I read 136 lbs of hubris stuffed into a used 3-series who has delusional thoughts.

Add pictures here
✖
BTW, if you are going to crosspost you might as well know that the main Merc NG is at one s less than the you used... alt.auto.merc.
DAS Always at your service
"RichAsianKid" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
✖
Thanks. I just assumed....
Incidentally this is so funny & ironic in two ways:
1. Mercedes produces so many different classes of cars these days compared to porsche or BMW, yet the newsgroup name is decidedly singular 2. What I wrote probably has most relevance to that ng!
Cheers ;)
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Yes, we're being a bit of an ass... especially as you immediately use the correct information to make asinine generalisations about the readers of that NG.
By all means ruminate, but don't be rude, even if it's unregulated usenet.
DAS
"RichAsianKid" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
✖
Is it just me, or is this guy always posting long, blabbering, annoying garbage?
Add pictures here
✖