replaced e30 si board - now red/yellow si lights lit

I replaced the si board in my 89 325i, and now the red and yellow service lights are lit (even with the power off), along with the oil service needed indicator.
Problem? Or do I just need to go to my mechanic and have him reset these? Everything appears to work, except for the one thing that didn't before - the left turn indicator light.
Thanks, Doug
Do a quick google search and reset them yourself. No need to drive to the shop for this...
On 17 Dec 2006 17:20:21 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@cs.utexas.edu (dhs) wrote:

I was going to be in that area tomorrow anyway. So this is normal, and the car is driveable? Thanks, Doug
The car will run fine, the SI board just reminds you of oil changes and service. Some guages may or may not work though...
On 17 Dec 2006 18:16:01 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@cs.utexas.edu (dhs) wrote:

Everything was fine except the tach - the online instructions I used failed to mention that a jumper needs to be set on the new board. Thanks again, Doug