sat nav (not bmw)

I bought a nav-cam a couple of years ago but I haven't used it for a while. Here's my question, with it being 2 years old and out of warranty does anyone know if other satnav software/updates programs work with the
nav-cam 7000 series?
cheers
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:01:09 +0000, bRiAN

Google it. I recall reading that you can hack the Evesham Nav-cam 7000 to a TomTom which provides free updates. As is it comes with NavTeq maps which aren't free.
http://www.oostdyk.com/randy/blog/evesham-nav-cam-7700-gps-information/tomtom-installation /
http://reviews.gpsfaq.com/about.aspx?detail=navcam7000
snipped-for-privacy@my.home wrote:

http://www.oostdyk.com/randy/blog/evesham-nav-cam-7700-gps-information/tomtom-installation /