Sat Nav

Could anyone tell me which Sat Nav system the 406 uses. I need a new CD rom for mine, The one I'm using is a couple of years old and does not have post codes.

Bryan ( Winchester UK )

Reply to
Zoab

Could anyone tell me which Sat Nav Peugeot use in the 406.

Bryan

Reply to
Zoab

Could anyone tell me which Sat Nav system Peugeot use on the

406.

Thank You

Bryan

Reply to
Zoab

Could anyone tell me which Sat Nav system Peugeot use in the

406.

Bryan

Reply to
Zoab

Can someone tell me which Sat Nav Peugeot use for the 406

Bryan

Reply to
Zoab