TIS / ETK

looking for BMW ETK / TIS Where can i find it? thanks

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
priviet95

I've got one, it, the set. Whatever. I don't use it and don't have any documentation, but I hve three CDs that support it.

I found mine on eBay, I think I foundn it while searching for a Robert Bentley Manual for an E46. I never found a print copy of the manual, but I did come across the ETK/TIS. There were lots of them.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland