Where can I find

The tiny white plastic circular gizmo that fits around the green gear indicator on the Flight-O-Matic?

Mine fell apart when I monkeyed with the PNDLR trying to clean it.

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

You can make one. Is the bulb still in the housing and does it still light? Go to a hobby shop get a piece of Evergreen sheet styrene thin, then fnd some one with an Epson Inket Printer. Print a green dot in a bunch of places and then trim to fit

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

Bondo,

The green indicator is fine. I need the little white plastic ring that goes AROUND THAT.

Dave Miller So. Ga. SDC

Georgia Studebaker

Dave, maybe you could cut a ring of plastic from the barrel of a ballpoint pen? There's enough of a variety of pens out there that you ought to be able to find something in a matching diameter.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Dave:

If you have an engineering/drafting supply house nearby, or even a well stocked hobby shop, you can find hard plastic tubing of various sizes. These can be sliced with an Exacto model-sized mitre box and saw, then painted white (if the tube isn't white already).

Bob Porter

Reply to
reporter

Thanks for the tips, guys!