License plate lights - 2002 seville sts

2002 seville sts. One of my license plate lights burned out. How do you access it to replace the bulb?

snipped-for-privacy@alumni.nd.edu

Reply to
danhiltz

I also have a 02 sts and I think the whole license plate has to come out; including the license plate. There are 4 screws on top and you could get to the light bulb that way.

Reply to
Matthew

If it's anything like the 2001 Devilles you have to remove the trunk lid liner.

Reply to
Don Schmidt