Need parts for a 56 Cadillac HEARSE!!!

Hey, I need to find out where I can get door pannels and emblems like the V and the Cadi symbol etc. Thanks a ton.

http://www.mcveys.com /
They have a lot of scripts, crests, etc. They can also kinda be jerks. For me, it's like dealing with the devil. I hate their customer service (what little there's been in my experiences), but they have the stuff.
I assume you've searched Ebay for these things too?
If you're not already, you might consider joining the Cadillac-LaSalle club. You can make a lot of parts contacts though them.
http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org /
~~R.Banks