1967 Camaro For Sale In Ga

I have a 67 Camaro for sale More Info please e-mail me here is a link for pics
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p ™9&gid„82312&uid'50096&members=1
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Add pictures here
✖
any specs? price?

Add pictures here
✖
This car has a 350 motor 4 speed trans 10 bolt rear 355 non posi I am asking 15900.00

Add pictures here
✖

Did you put the car together because of what it is or the possible resale value? I'm not saying that it's a high price or anything, just trying to look into the mind of the owner.
My car is made out of unobtanium so the price if I were to sell would be more than anybody is willing to spend.
✖
LOL re: unobtanium... can I use that quote?

✖
On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:18:11 GMT, "gordon"

Be my guest, I didn't come up with the concept. But I do use it on occasion. ;-)
✖

David Toft

Add pictures here
✖
SPEW!!! too funny course I wont sho my wife either of these... I will hear them on and on and ON

✖

Yeah really my wife would use those pseudo-latin words agains me too....I can hear it now. Terry
Add pictures here
✖