95 camaro running problems

Hello all. my son's 95 Camaro (3.4L V-6) is giving me some grief. About a month ago, it would start and immediately die. After troubleshooting it, I took it to the local mechanic figuring the fuel pump was going. It started great for him the next day. It ran great until now. When it's cold it starts, but runs rough through all RPM ranges(like a cylinder is missing) untill it warms up. Then it runs fine. If you shut it off and restart it (warm), it takes a few tries before it keeps running. I've changed the plugs and wires. I've had the upper intake manifold and injector rack off and cleaned and resealed everything. I Ohm'd the fuel injectors and they're all good. I pulled the ingnition coil pack and cleaned and Ohm'd that all out. One coil has slightly higher resistance, but is within limits. There has never been a "sevice engine soon" light ever. Since this is a

95, my code reader, as well as Auto Zone's, etc. can't read the ECM. I'm not ready to go to the dealer yet to pay for a reading. Any thoght's? Thanks!
Reply to
hgunnf4

[...]

Try ohm-ing out the engine coolant temperature sending unit. If it is bad, or just slightly innacurate, then it won't wet the light on. these go very often in chevies

Reply to
Tech&Tool

Reply to
lobo