1970 Lt1 motor FA/FS in a vette

I have a 69 corvette stingray with a 1970 LT1 motor fa on ebay. It has a buy it now price of $ 7,600. The motor #s are V0504CTB The heads are 3927186
Motor is rebuilt and has roller rockers and I am pretty sure the motor is a roller. Auction will tell more. I posted in here, because someone may need the motor for a Z28 restoration........and I would like to sell the car too. Auction has more info. Thanks, Keith http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $22301763
I forgot to mention, this motor is out of a 1970 Z28.

buy