1993 RS camaro 3.4L help needed.

i want to bypass or disable the Govener that is limiting my speed on my camaro, can anyone advise me on how to do this?
i ask, because i went to race it against a toyota carrola, and when i hit
the limit, and was about to overtake the carolla, the govener slowed me down and embarrassed me. at the point of the Gov kicking in, the RPMS were showing 3x RPMs of 6 so, i know i could have gotten more from it.
everything is stock on this thing, except the KandN air filter. need advice asap.
It's in the chip... there are alot of companies making good chips that will help you get more power and eliminate the speed limiter.

speedo FLASHES...doesn't CLIMB any more, even though you're still G-pressed into the bucket and you've got 1/4 pedal left...now if someone could come up with a chip for THAT, I'd be impressed! d;^)
Damned near 20 years now I've had that car...NO IDEA what it's true top end really is! I always figured...when I start getting nervous about traffic, I'd pull my foot off the pedal...but that's really not quite as accurate as I was hoping. ;)
ElectroPig wrote:

car watching the speed on it. Then when you get to top speed you know it. Additionaly, there is no speedo error either, it calculates the speed based on the distance travelled in a second. They will give you a pretty accurate number.
--
Cy Welch
Senior Programmer

any ideas where i can find the chip? cause, i really need it.. lol price dont really matter. just want to find one.