91 CAMARO RS

First of all I don't know alot about sensors so thats why I'm turning here. My 91 is running sluggish, stalls at stop lights, rpm gauge shows car idling high but engine sounds normal, hard to keep running directly after start, keeps wanting to die. I have been told that this may be a combination of bad oxygen sensor and throttle position sensor. Does this sound right? I have purchased the parts, but still have no idea where either one is. Heard that TPS is on throttle body, and need special socket to remove and install new o2 sensor. Please help.

Reply to
TheInferno