92 camaro headlight conversion kit?

does anyone know if there are aftermarket headlightconversion kitsavailable for a 92 camaro they make em for so many cars I figured there would be some out somewhere, I
just wantsomethat have that bright blue look to them or something better than what I have reply to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com please for I cant check back on this forum for a while
Simply the bulb change to the blue high beams or whatever will do the trick.
--
You make fun of what you are really afraid of... and thats us......

2002 Dodge Viper Venom 1000 Twin Turbo by Hennessey Performance Engineering
Check out the link for Eurolights below. I submitted a request and got a response back with pricing in about 2 days. http://www.EuroLights.com
please for I cant check back on this forumfor a