About LED indicators and tail-lights

Good Morning
Firstly, may I be excused for this blatant cross-post, however the discussion that follows may be of interest to readers with regard to the
burgeoning use of Light Emitting Diodes in automotive applications that spans the gamut of manufacturers...
The item I am going to detail has many other uses in addition to tail-lights, courtesy lights, indicators et al, including but not limited to traffic lights - see, this is on topic - IR illumination, industrial LED signalling applications and many, many more.
Updates and further information may be obtained in other groups including sci.engr.lighting.
Scenario: You want brake lights to double as tail-lights using the same LED array, how do you do it?
http://www.geocities.com/ledaccelerator details a new invention that provides a method to make otherwise dull LED's much brighter, allows LED's to be used at two luminosity levels so making the ubiquitous LED a lot more useful...And allows LED's to be overpowered without letting the smoke out (blowing up).
The invention, or rights to it are for sale probably rendering this post as an advertisement. In any case I will respond to responsible criticism.
Thank you for your indulgence.
Peter Lowrie ++64-4-9766712