Classic Berlinetta!

Just wondering how much my '84 Camaro Berlinetta will be worth restored once it becomes a classic next year 2004?
any guesses?
please reply

theres a couple 83's around where I live selling for about 3500.00 so Id guess about 3500-4000.
just my 2 cents I paid 2500 for a 92 V8 305 TBI anniversary edition camaro.

once
I have your answer: $127.62. Yep. Read it and weep. That is, of course, if your crushed velour seats are in mint condition. Otherwise, your car is worth only the core charge you can get for the alternator, starter, carb, and trans at your local junk yard. Call 'em, they'll tell ya. I haven't seen many "want" ads for clappped-out, mid-70's disco barges. Except maybe from a guy just getting released from prison after a 25-to-life down time.
F Fletch wrote:

He said it's an 84, so it's a new wave barge, not a disco barge. Geez.
--
Jim

Visit the Selectric Typewriter Museum!
Point well taken. I stand corrected. Thank you.
My 84 Berlinetta however, has a fairly radical 355. w/TH 350, Ford 9" w/ 4:30 gears, frame connectors, boxed control arms tubular adjustable panhard bar and Spohn racing adjustable torque arm. One day at the track just for kicks on skinny hard street tires yielded a days best... 12.43@ 114 mph 2.32 sec 60 ft.

Tru Blu wrote:

So it's a fast new wave barge....
:)