My 79.........

What do you all think, got a rubber bumper in the back of my 79 that needs help. I was going to sand and re finish, what you all say, It should be replaced. Any good place to shop for a new one ?

Gotta be a common problem, anyone had to deal with this before ?

http://www.paintscratch.com/pricing.htm
Thanks Batman, Cool find that we all could use..............