What has to be done to convert a 68 Camaro Transmission?

What has to be done to convert a 68 Camaro Transmission?
I wanted to learn more about converting my 68 Camaro 327 TH350 that has already been converted from power glide. I want to install a 700R4. I was checking out some web pages like this one: http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppatter/auto_tranny_id.htm and found out some interesting facts about dimensions and stuff, I also found this site interesting: http://www.gafba.com/articles/article.asp?tid=26 but this looks like a lot of fuss.
If anyone has any ideas or knows of a web page that's more specific, please reply. I'm very interested in your inputs.
Thanks everyone
Steve's 68