z28 lti

i have a 96 lti camaro and it would not start.we figured it was the distributor.I replaced the distributor,cap and rotor,ignition coil,plug wires.The car started and ran for about 20 miles and
died.When it died it sounded like it ran out of gas.And now it will not start again.It is showing that is has no spark.We put a computer on it and it is not flashing any codes.It shouldnt be the distributor again should it.Anyone have any ideas I dont know where to go from here.Thanks in advance

Check the wire from the coil to the opti-spark, and the power and grounds on the coil. Did you route everything correctly? There's not much room for error.
im a mechanic by trade and have found these to have a common problem of the water pump seeping and killing the dist/optispark unit,hope not but something to check.