Turn Signal Problems

I have a 91' Dynasty. The turn signals recently quit working (both left and right). A day before they quick working, the rate of their flashing dropped drastically over what is normal. The hazard lights continue to work, and I have walked around the car to ensure all bulbs are working (when the hazards are on). I have pulled the flasher, and I intend to replace it. I will post back my results. I am curious if anyone else has had this problem, and if so, how did they fix it (assuming the flasher is not the correct fix for this problem).

Thank you, Chris

Reply to
C. Bailey

The flasher is the correct fix for the problem. Make sure you use the right one.

-Stern

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thank you,

I replaced the flasher, and everything seems to be back to normal. I had an electronic flasher, and I replaced it with another of the same make.

Chris

Reply to
C. Bailey