Help - How to disable Picasso Alarm!

This evening my wife lost the key (with the built in blip remote) for our Picasso. The car has a citroen fitted alarm.
We have a spare key for the car that will enable us to start the car but
we cannot fint out how to stop the alarm from triggering. The car is presently stick 1 mile from the house as we cannot drive it this way.
Does anyone know how to disable the alarm without the blip thing on the key?
Will try the dealer in the morning but hoping someone can help here.
Thanks,
Warren
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
If you are going to the dealer anyway, I would just drive it with the lights flashing & the horn blowing. Just front it out, if the busy's stop you, you have nothing to fear,its your motor John. Its amazing how the other traffic gets out of your way, it's quite a laugh. Wave & look embarrassed. You wont be of course. I've done it, so i know. Ray

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I suppose the other alternative is to go to the dealer, buy a new key blipper thingy. He will tell you how to hold it upto the receiver & stop the alarm. That is, if it's the same as the Xantia. Good luck. Ray

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Thanks for the tip.
This mornning I spoke to the dealer and Citroen UK. The end result was that I needed to call out the RAC to stop the alarm once I used the spare key (with no remote) to start it. I was then able to drive it to the dealer. Once the engine stopped the alarm re-enabled and your stuck again. That was the best they could do to get me going.
The new key and getting it coded to the car will set me back £160. Not bad for 20 minutes work on their part!
The interesting thing to note here is - the spare key that is provide with the car will NOT re-lock the car once you you unlocked it. It also will NOT turn off the car alarm, but it will allow you to open the doors and start the engine.
It would have been helpful to know that the second key provided with the car is useless for anything but annoying you (leaves your car unlocked) and others (leaves the alarm going).
All I can say is THANKS CITROEN for the bad design on this and for my 6 month old C8, which has crazy electrics. Its a nice car (feature-wise) compared to the Galaxy I replaced but the build quality it not as good and it has a mind of its own with the electric doors and mirrors. I think its time it went back for some warranty work!
Sorry for the moan above but CITROEN UK are useless and just say they will pass your comments on. Probably in the bin once the call finished!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ