1999 GMC Suburban lifted 1500

My Suburban has been great, here are the things it has on it.

128,111 miles outside color is white with gray lower panel front/rear heat and air all working privacy glass 7" lift 35 12.5 tires they have less than 100 miles on them am/fm cassett and cd player power drivers seat power windows cruise control seats 8 with the rear bench seat front steps for driver and passanger upper console grey fabric interior all in good condtion on tears and no wear rear doors are barn style doors

we bought the suburban in 2001 to take our teenagers around, now they are grow and I no longer drive it, and also i have a medical condition that restricts my driving. the Sub has been very good to me, and one of my favorite cars. She looks great from the outside lifted and has always been garaged. She runs great and sounds good too with the exhaust. The price is somewhat negotiable if you are interested i will get pictures to you. we are asking $6200.00

Reply to
David

Them's some really expensive pictures.

Did you try using a cheaper camera?