1976 Stingray with Daytona kit

I was just surfing the web and came across the attached abomination. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however, IMHO, this car would rank amongst the most gawd-awful and overpriced cars I have ever seen.
http://www.sylmar.ca/autoville/inventaire/1976-chevroletcorvettestingraydaytona.html
LOL Oh man, that's repulsive on sooooo many levels..... hehehehe
StingRay wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Ric, does that mean that you are suggesting that I not buy it? LOL After getting all the feedback on it, I had to go back and have another look. Ewwww! It's even worse the second time!
puked:

Yeah, but the ladies dig it:
http://www.sylmar.ca/autoville/inventaire/1976-chevroletcorvettestingraydaytona-show-g.jpg
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020206090008020106040105 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
HAHAHA!!! PFFFFTT Some people will do anything, gotta remember there are also Mexican Donkey Shows in this world...

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
StingRay wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
hehehehe
Can you imagine pulling into a real nice Vette show in that thing?? Then set up your lawn chair in front of it...
That would be a good punishment for those here that act up from time to time. You are sentenced to 2 days sitting in front of the Joseph Merrick Vette. :-)
LOL No kidding!
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

Still LMAO!!!!
StingRay wrote:

http://www.sylmar.ca/autoville/inventaire/1976-chevroletcorvettestingraydaytona.html

Wow! What a magnificent and expensive edifice to bad taste! A shining example of what too much money and not enough sense can bring to life.
TomC '90 ZR1 #792

==================================In the late 80's while I had my 79 in the body shop for paint,the shop had 3 of these cars under construction.... all were being done for a Japanese buyer to be shipped to Japan for resale...
Honestly it has been at least 15-17 years since I saw them being put together but I did NOT think they were ugly at the time...
Guess I grew up...OR my tastes have improved.... lol
Bob G. 64 & 72 Ragtops 76 79 & 95 Coupes...

http://www.sylmar.ca/autoville/inventaire/1976-chevroletcorvettestingraydaytona.html
Hideous beyond belief.
AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (with yet another small transmission fluid leak - ugh)
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090902020701020502030702 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
All he is missing is the crappy chain drive right hand steering conversion like that fugly Corvette Summer car and the turd would be completely polished. hehehehehe
CardsFan wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler