Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Page 2 of 5
Ain't that the truth!!! It's a whole different lifestyle and attitude... I'm stuck only a couple miles from the beach at the moment and it's completely different people. Once you get saltwater and sand
in your veins, it never leaves. I lived 100 feet from the Gulf for 25 years and it's killing me! I miss my bicycle with the Margarita holder dammit!
cyndy wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
RicSeyler wrote:

Ric, is it you that cyndy is talking about when he mentions looking "for the green flash. . . I've seen the flash twice and it's indescribable!"??? *LOL*
Cool Jet....I am Female.....and maybe Ric is the green flash.....and that's pretty special!!!!
Come hang out w/us at the beach and you just might see it sometime!!!
Cyndy....really a female!
cyndy wrote:

Ooops! Sorry about that. Meant to say "she". :-( Hard to believe that my mind actually was working quicker than my fingers! *LOL*
Driving a bicycle while intoxicated,Huh? Actually, that sounds like a great idea... a margarita holder! Maybe you should market that....go on that new inventors TV show.
I lived on the South Shore of Long Island in Long Beach, right on the Atlantic Ocean and we had a 2.5mi. boardwalk along the top of the beach with it's own bike path and jogging path.When it snowed,the City plowed the Boardwalk before the streets for all of us sports nuts.I dare not say athletes. But,in the winter w/onshore winds...brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! I miss the bike riding, too.
cyndy wrote:

Yep, always!! LOL There are no open flask laws on the island. And you need a margarita or a beer to get to the Tiki Bars for Bushwackers, and then a Bushwacker for the ride home.
The fancy ones bolt to the handle bars, and the ones for regular folks are huggies taped to the handle bars with duct tape..... where ya been livin girl!! hehehehe
And you really need the proper beach bike too, gotta have lots and lots of rust, 2 different tires, seat taped up with said duct tape and of course bent rims. Every year the island has a bike parade with drinking stops along the way (for the adults) and a contest for the ugliest bike.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
cyndy wrote:

Well Cynthia, I'll save you the trouble. I can only speak on behalf of myself, Ric, Dad and Kickstart, because we are all close friends and we all went to Separate Schools together. We are all in our mid-30's, range in height from 6'2" to 6'4", weigh in at a range of 175 to 195 pounds. Dad, Kickstart and I have brown hair and dark complexions, while Ric is the beach boy with "summer blonde" hair. We are all exceedingly handsome and consequently have all just split up with 5th wives. So, yes, we are all available. Dad looks quite similar to George Clooney. Kickstart looks a lot like Brad Pitt. Ric looks a lot like Fabio. I'm told that I'm the spitting image of a young Omar Sharif. We all have chiseled features, not unlike Greek Gods. There you have it. I feel like I know you now.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080208050106020503030607 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
FABIO!! PFFFFFFFTTT LOLOL
Cool Jet wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

I'd rather look like Harpo Marx than George Looney and I'm well over the 30 mark a few times. On top of that I'm not available, (I'll bet that was a crushing statement)-;.

I am sooo crushed....I really started giving a lot of serious thought to Dad & me...could see it now...........an amazing Vette couple..........Oh well, boo hoo......................so, who is available?
LOL
Grand Entrance? O my!
Have fun with it!

Or a dude screwing around on the innernet... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Or a sheriff's deputy posing as a 14 year old girl. :-)
BTW, I'm as opposed to online sexual predators as the next, maybe more due to my kids, but somehow arresting a guy for something that never actually occurred seems wrong.
They are arresting him for sending sexual content to a 14 year old but in reality, that never happened. He sent it to a sheriff's deputy, who obviously, must have been of legal age.
I think the guy should have his nuts cut off and all his fingers broken, but not for this incident.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010203010207060606030904 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Tom in Missouri wrote:

Why is it that the ones who holler the loudest about others morals are the ones who actually need to look at themselves?? This bunch of NeoCon/Jesuslanders.... well...... <rolls eyes>

I agree, he should be exposed, embarrassed and lose this particular job because of security reasons where he made bad judgments, but to face jail time for a "crime" that didn't actually occur except in someone's mind is wrong.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler
Dad wrote:

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

actually, if the person he was sending to lied about their age ? it never occurred.

agree ! -- "Key"

I guess if that's what I am then I can live with that. Then again it may be some deep seated desires on your part.
The only reason I can think of that you would like to know how many ladies are on here is you might know someone that knows some one that is straight. Nah, just a crazy thought for a split second. :-p
--

Life is a sexually transmitted condition that is always fatal.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030406020904080007020509 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Nuff said!! hehehehehehe :-)
--
Ric Seyler