need a c3 distributor

Been working on my 71 coupe with 350/270HP/automatic transmission.

I'm looking for a replacement distributor with the connect for the cable that connects to the RPM gauge. This is a number matching motor and the previous owner did not replace the distributor correctly. I want to get things working as they are suppose to.

Any ideas as to the right distributor and the approximate cost, would be appreciated. I'm not sure about after-market distributors that will work, and the effects as someday I would like to show it off.

Thanks JJJSLJ

jjjslj at dfwair dot NET

Reply to
jjjoseph

Or, Mallory offers several tach-drive distributors in the $420 to $470 range: pawengineparts.com

Reply to
WayneC