Any opinions on Programmers?

thinking of getting a programmer. diablo, hyperteh or superchip forma 2000 6 speed. only mods are a magnaflow catback & an offroad pipe.
thanx...

I wish I could help you but I've never used a programmer. Obviously, nobody else here gives a shit. Because of all these caring people, this group totally sux big time. 30 posts. WOW!!!

one? Of course there is always someone that can blow in your ear about which one is best and they never used one and/or give a shit. Your reader (?) is way off on the number of posts, glad you're not using any tuners if you jump to those kind of conclusions.
I contemplated the Superchips to use on my C6 and then the another tune on my truck, but it is not listed as a compatible tune. In other words $350 is way to much for a single tune that has little or no great reviews. Luke warm reviews for the most part. The other programmers were more than I care to learn at the present time although I use a laptop scan tool to trouble shoot my OBDII I'm not ready to get into making changes I know little or nothing about.
Beside all the supposed benefits I use my C6 sometimes way over what is considered safe in to many situations as it is. More HP would do what for me or anyone else for that matter? Still may venture into tuning as I learn more from scan tool and the tuning perimeters or the limits and the significance of each changes effect.